Here are your options for payment that were posted at the Meeting.
These are your options for payment:
1. Pay in full at the FOM ($1260 team fee + $100 performace bond = $1360) cash or cheque only.
2. Pay $400 at FOM in cheque or cash (Deposit & Performace bond) and bring another cheque to pay the remainder ($960) postdated for the Registration deadline on Oct 15, 2017
3. Pay $400 at FOM then pay the remainder in cash to your convenor or treasurer by the registration deadline.
4. Pay $400 at FOM then pay the remainder via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org by the registration deadline.
|NET TAKE DOWN|
|5||11:00am||CPET *Net take down||1|
|10||11:00am||CPET *Net take down||2|
|18||8:30pm||CHIEF *net take down||1|
|9||8:30pm||CHIEF *net take down||2|
|1||8:30pm||MBCI-R **net take down||1|
|14||8:30pm||MBCI-R **net take down||2|
|4||8:30pm||MBCI-B **net take down||1|
|6||8:30pm||MBCI-B **net take down||2|
|11||8:30pm||BWCS *Net take down||1|
|16||8:30pm||BWCS *Net take down||2|
|3||8:30pm||BWCS *Net take down||3|
The volleyballs have arrived! The price per ball is $65 tax included. (Regular price of the ball is $69.95+ GST and shipping = $93.65). We were able to save you $28.65 per ball! If you are interested in purchasing one, please contact Agata at email@example.com. If paying by cheque please make it payable to WCVL.
WCVL is an independent league
The League is structured as a 17-18 Tier League (8 teams per tier)
Match play is on Sundays between 9:00AM and 10:00PM
WCVL is a not for profit organization.
The regular seasons run from September to April, with Tier Championships usually held during the last two Sundays of the season
There are three round robins of play. (7 matches per round robin)
Matches are played - best of 5. (Games 1-4 - no cap. Game 5 **15pts - no cap)
Tier movement occurs at the conclusion of each round robin.
The top two teams moves up to the next tier. The bottom two teams drop to the next lower tier. Tier placement is also reviewed by the executive.
All matches are officiated by MVOA officials.
- For the 2017/18 season the total cost per team is $1360. This includes the required $100 performance bond for 21 matches.
- Each team has a guaranteed minimum one Play-off match.
Big thank you to all of the WCVL participants & Staff for helping us take the title of the largest volleyball league in Canada!
Check out this video!
Special Thanks to Keith for doing the research and creating this news report.
Subscribe to VballNewsReports now :)
On the Downloads Tab we have added a document outlining WCVL General Rules. This document summarizes the policy and has all important information that EVERY team captain has to know. Please take the time to read/download the document.
The following is WCVL Policy reflecting all recent changes. Each captain has to be familiar with all rules and regulations.